Friday, June 29, 2007

So SORRY!

Ok, so sorry about those videos...this is what happened. Since we have dial-up, I went to my mother-in-law's to work on these videos. It took me FOREVER to get them up there and listed. After I put them on there, I went to Walmart to do some shopping and then we went to visit Chris at work. In the time that it took us to do that OVER 200 people had looked at the video of mykenzie, 11 people had made comments and one person had made it their favorite. Chris and I freaked out and deleted all the videos we put on there.

We have since learned that you can make them private and still be able to put them on the blog. So keep checking and hopefully sometime soon I'll be able to get them back on there...I'll post a blog to let you know :)

3 comments:

Jim and Lisa said...

Was this on You Tube that they looked or your blog?

Anonymous said...

Use google video. I just changed mine on my blog to that and it works better.

Anonymous said...

You also know that anyone can read your blogs if you don't privatize them.