Friday, October 24, 2008

Daddy Time

I may have made some mistakes in my life, but one thing I did right was picking my kid's dad. My kids adore their father, and to be serious, what kid wouldn't? The second they hear the garage door go up in the evening, they start shouting and yelling. The minute he walks in the door he is bombarded with hugs and kisses and what sounds like a hundred conversations at once. Everyone has to unleash everything they've been waiting to tell dad all day. The flood gates are down...

The kids love to do anything with dad. Favorites include wrestling in the basement (which usually turns into a pillow fight or a monster attack) and going outside and watching him drive his trucks.

Come to think of it, what kind of kid wouldn't love having a BIG KID for a dad! Chris never really grew out of toys and fun kid stuff! He LOVES buying the boys presents because then he gets a good excuse to check out the little boy toy isle at walmart...possibly one of his favorite places!

The other night was Payton's turn for some serious daddy time. I think Payt's just as addicted to chris as the other kids. He just sat there and stared at chris. Chris says he got him to smile, but I didn't quite see it.
See, kenzie just couldn't resist! A minute with dad is a minute well spent!

1 comment:

CMHill said...

Hooray for good dads! What a cute pic of payton.