Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Tea Party

My mom had this idea of doing a tea party, and as most things with my mom go...she went ALL out! They had sunglasses and hats, purses for the girls, shirts with bow ties drawn on for the boys, tattoos for the boys...all kinds of stuff...the LOVED it!
girl cousins (above)

boy cousins

sophie and brig (and kenzie)
group shot: sophie LaPierre, Brigham Hill, Mykenzie Anderson, Jaxon Anderson, Lizzie Hill and Alex Hill

I LOVE this one of Alex and Lizzie...he looks so "tough"

jaxon and mykenzie

I love the pinkie finger!

she LOVED all this girlie stuff...she wore her hat and gloves the rest of the day and the next day too!



Jayden woke up in the middle and didn't really want to participate, so he hung out with grandpa

all the grandkids and grandpa



All I have to say is, my brother's have married some AWESOME ladies. I don't spend a whole lot of time with them, but I really like them both.
(the pressure is on, cris)

2 comments:

CMHill said...

you got some really good photos on both your post. It was fun to get everyone together.

Anonymous said...

Anyone notice Lissie's bracelet all the way up to her elbow?!
How much of that stuff has been lost now?