Tuesday, December 1, 2009

LOVE IT!

For some odd reason, the majority of my kids have a 'thing' against the sun...they just don't like it very much. It's hot, it hurts their eyes...they got it from their dad. He hates the sun...I think he'd prefer to live in a cave (which he basically did do once...he still claims it was the best bedroom he EVER had).

I was so excited the other afternoon to find Payton enjoying one of my favorite parts of the addition...the sliding glass door. Not so much the door itself, but the fact that the sun shines through it basically ALL day long. I LOVE that. I have also fallen asleep in this very same spot. It appears that LaPierre genes...though not the strongest can in fact be passed on!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmm Sweet picture. My favorite part of a house, especially during those dark winter months!

klap said...

so cute!

laree ulynn said...

yay! he's one of us!!