Thursday, May 13, 2010

6:00 AM

I have to get up and be exercising by 6:00 am during the weeks. I don't particularly like to get up that early. I'm not so good at it either, but here is what happens if I don't:
That would be an entire box of baking soda as well as the remainder of our steak seasoning...some salt and pepper and whatever else he could dump out...on the counter and in the drawer....while I was on the treadmill. This is what happens if I don't get up early and try to exercise while he is awake.

4 comments:

ellen said...

He's exploring his surroundings!

klap said...

your kids totally have this thing for your cupboards....

Anonymous said...

Warning!
Taylor and Payton will be spending a few days together soon!!!!!!

Julie said...

Nicole, I'm sure that you don't remember our family, but we lived in the Arlington ward for a while when my husband was getting his doctorate. We loved when Chris came there on his mission because he was from "home". I've always thought about you guys when we come to Cache Valley to visit our family & thought about looking you up (even though that is kind of like stalking because you won't remember me lol). I was just on the phone with my sister and there is a guy in their ward who was just called to the Boston mission (I'm not sure if there is more than one mission there now), and I told her that I knew of someone in Cache Valley who served a mission there. She asked me to see if I could get your information and pass it along, so I am coming out of hiding!! If you guys would be willing to chat with him would you get a hold of me at julie.a.bassett at gmail.com?? Thanks so much!!!

Julie Bassett