Monday, July 26, 2010

...but all the other kids are doing it...

Chris HATES the whole mohawk look "the kids are wearing these days". He can't stand it. He says it looks like someone sat on your head...if you get my drift... I, on the other hand, think it is cute. Ya know, the faux hawk...I'm a BIG fan. Soooo...when we had to go into town the other day for some errands, I just couldn't resist. They looked pretty good.

P.S. Chris was less than impressed when we made an appearance at his office and the boys had "mohawks".

3 comments:

The Tanner Thompsons said...

ummm Hello?!?!?! ADORABLE!!!! What better fits Bay's personality?!?!

klap said...

hehe...exactly what I was going to say! Seems to fit the personalities...they look quite pleased!!! If that's all it takes to make your boys smile that much, why stop?!?!

Jim and Lisa said...

So cute! :)