Monday, March 5, 2007

Curlie Q



So yesterday for church, Mykenzie wanted her hair "like Abby's" (a little neighbor girl who has really long naturally curly hair). So Mykenzie and I spent about half and hour in the bathroom and only one burn and one bribe later, she turned out like this! Is that not SOOO cute! She looked so cute yesterday at church in her pink shirt and skirt (thank you sarah for the help picking that one out for Christmas!). We've also been teaching Mykenzie to learn how to accept a compliment. Every time you tell her that she is pretty she gets mad and says, "I'm not pretty!" After a lot of compliments and even more teaching now she says either, "Sure!" or "Thank you!" Yesterday at church, Bishop Crafts told her she looked pretty in pink and she just hid behind chris! Funny little girlie. Yesterday morning at breakfast Jaxon said, "Mom, I'm trying to do a new trick. Look at me." I watched as he attempted to stick his spoon in his ear. I asked him what he was doing and he said, "I'm trying to stick my spoon in my ear and then take it out of the other side!" Here's to children's entertainment that has my 4 year old thinking you can really stick a spoon through your head!

4 comments:

Jim and Lisa said...

These are so cute! I love the look on Mykenzie's face in the first picture.

Anonymous said...

It's almost like Betsy's tense one!

ellen said...

I love her shoes!!

TXlaps said...

Better preempt that boy and inform him that sticking things up his nose is a bad idea too!