Friday, July 13, 2007

Not Without My Babies....



Mykenzie used to NEVER play with her dolls. She couldn't have cared less that they even existed. All of the sudden, she spent some time with some girls and has now learned "all about dolls". Last night I was trying to tuck her into bed, but first she had to tuck her two dolls and her two ponies in! She had to give them all a hug and a kiss and say a prayer with them all...it might not have been so bad if it wasn't already 10:00! She came into my bed around 6:30. When I got out of bed, I had to laugh when I saw this! She had brought all her dolls and ponies up with her and tucked them in before she went back to sleep!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

where was Christopher?

Nikki said...

golfing

Jim and Lisa said...

I love those pictures. How cute!