Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Mykenzie's 4th Birthday

The center piece of Mykenzie's party was this cake....I couldn't decide what kind of cake to do until the night before...I came up with the idea and chris did the design. Most of this is actually his doing (hence all the frosting!). It was pretty incredible....



Sophie with the trike

I have no idea about the shirt...not sure why it was inside out and backwards, but it didn't start the day that way.
mykenzie and brittany grandma and grandpa
Lisa and Cris...deceiving isn't it!


bryce and sophie
i think he was tired
presents.... her birthday present from mom and dad...a barbie scooter....

Just cause!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting all these, Squick.
The cake is wonderful. Looks like a lot of lovin' sugar went into it! Surely not much too waist (hee, hee).
Wish we could be there for some of these gatherings!
Did I tell you, we've got rain?

Jim and Lisa said...

Somehow I've seemed to have missed calling all of you on your birthdays this year. Hope it was fun!

CMHill said...

I wish we could've been able to come. It looks like you guys had fun! It was good to see you in Provo, though!

Cris said...

To explain the face, I think I'd taken a bite of bubble gum ice cream. Odd how I used to love that flavor. Each bite required a surprising degree of self-mastery!

Swoopref said...

How close are Conor`s and MyKenzie's birthdays?

Conor is 9-9-03