Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Christmas...

I know I'm a little late at this...I have been having drama with my camera batteries...anyway...the christmas morning festivities...

there were a few of these figures :)

Kenzie's dress up clothes that I made for her...they were SOOOO cute!




this is the han solo vest...there are boots that go with it too!
our new family member, Isabella Tori
he needed one of his own
I made all of this!


i made these

jayden had one too

he LOVES this four wheeler!



9 comments:

Lisa Michelle said...

Nicole, love the dress up clothes - awesome. And Sophie has a friend who has that same 4 wheeler. She would sit on it all day long if she could - it is THE coolest toy on the block!

The Tanner Thompsons said...

O MY GOSH!!!!!!!! NIKKI!!!! i didn't recognize you... i thought that was like suzie or something in some of those pictures!!! YOU LOOK SOOOOO GOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nikki said...

thanks, boobie!

klap said...

I'd have to agree with best and lis...you look great as well as the sewing projects! And YAY!!! been waiting for some Christmas pictures from you guys!!

Jim and Lisa said...

I almost didn't recognize you! How long has it been since your hair was that long? Has it ever been that long! Looking good!

Jim and Lisa said...

I almost didn't recognize you! How long has it been since your hair was that long? Has it ever been that long! Looking good!

ellen said...

You were a busy elf!!

laree ulynn said...

Great job on the outfits and yes, Nic, you look great!
The matching red packages is a little over the top thought :)

Nikki said...

well, laree...I bought wrapping paper in packages of 3 and so they just happened to be a lot of red (it is christmas!)