Tuesday, April 8, 2008

"Jayden Jayden, Bo Bayden..."

Our kids seem to get their nicknames from odd places...and even odder..they STICK! When Mykenzie was little her hair would stick striaght up, so we called her Kenzie-Lou-Who (named for Cindy-Lou-Who). It got shortened to Lou Who or Kenzie Lou...now it's mostly just Lou. Jayden, also, has gotten a nickname from an unusual place...The Name Game. I'm sure you know the song...you take a person's name then it changes throughout the song by having different letters at the front. Well, jayden has become Jayden-Bayden or Jayden-Bo-Bidayden which of course, is too long. So mostly its just Bayden or sadly even....Bayd! The poor kids are going to hate me when they are still being called these names when they are in their 30's! this is bayd yesterday morning...he took my head sock and wanted to go outside...so funny
lest you think we exaggerate the significance of the silky and the thumb in Jayden's life...here is proof!
I swore my kids would never walk around with marker all over them...we weren't going anywhere...who was gonna care?
he got a little hungry and climbed up on the counter to eat breakfast as fast as I could make it!


the head sock, again! He is a cutie!

4 comments:

Renee said...

so cute!! aren't you glad that all our nicknames stuck, squeak? people still call me renny penny...and i think we both can agree that the silky is just as important as my pillow was to me!
xoxoxox

Renee said...

oh and you might want to delete that first comment

Jim and Lisa said...

No, no. Don't delete it. Leave it for all to see!

CMHill said...

cute little guy. He's turning into a little man.