Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sunday Night - Tuesday Morning

We spent Sunday trying to recover from the 2 hectic days before. We went to church and sat around and visited with the family. My uncle Bruce, aunt BJ and my cousin Kyle had come down for the wedding and we spent a good portion of the evening catching up with them.
That night, my sister, Lisa, volunteered to put the kids for us Sunday night...she read them stories and they LOVED it!
On Monday, we didn't have too much planned, so my dad took Jaxon, Mykenzie, Chris and my brother to the Museum of Science...but the batteries to the camera weren't charged, so there are no pictures from that. I stayed home and visited with my sisters. Tuesday Morning we went for a walk to downtown woburn to get some library books for the kids to read.
this is downtown woburn...or a small block of it.
Chris loves this church.
this is a gargoyle on the library.
the library has got to be on one of the coolest buildings i've ever seen...
more details of the library
more gargoyles
me, mom and the kids in front of the library...
mykenzie and her interesting outfit for the day :)

4 comments:

CMHill said...

Looks like fun. Wish we were there.

Lisa Michelle said...

I agree with you on the library building - great pics! Love the pics with Lisa, too - very cute. :) It was great to see you in Boston!

Jim and Lisa said...

Yeah! Pictures from your trip. So very cute. Great Woburn pictures!

laura said...

i love that library too!