Thursday, May 1, 2008

SO...the Ultrasound



So here's the question...what do these pictures (jaxon and then jayden), Carrie's Baby and Lisa's Baby all have in common with anderson baby #4?

Well, without getting into the anatomy of it all...they are all BOYS!

That's right...disregarding our best guesses and "intuition", baby number 4 is a boy...and he didn't really leave any room for doubt!

Know anyone in need of girl clothes?

PS I stupidly left the ultrasound pictures at Janet's house...so I will post some of them tomorrow!

6 comments:

Karen said...

congrats! That's great! Are you thinking of more J names then?

Renee said...

that's what i asked!!
but don't worry, you're boys always come out super adorable!

jksfam said...

Congratulations! 3 boys and a girl is what we have here. I guess you're just reversing the ratio from your parents. I hope you're feeling well.

Jim and Lisa said...

I guess Katy and I will have to try for the pink side of things!! (Katy's probably not thinking about this yet!!):O)

Swoopref said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

laura said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures!