Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Don't Forget to Vote!


The other day as we were driving in the car Jaxon and I had this conversation. Out of the middle of nowhere Jaxon says : Mom, I don't want Barak Obama to be the new president.

I'm thinking...how does he even know anything of what's going on? Does he even know what a president is? How did he come to this conclusion. So I say: Hmmm. That's interesting Jaxon. What makes you say that?

Jax: He wants to take away our guns. He's a nice person, but he wouldn't be a very good president.

Now I know where he was having this conversation. So I say: Jax, who would you want to be president?

Jax: I want John McCain to be president.....

Jax: because his name sounds like candy cane.

And there you have it...that's how you pick a president. The one with the "sweetest" name!

Happy Voting!

1 comment:

klap said...

that's pretty good... go candy mccane! well, I guess he already went