Monday, December 15, 2008

We Wish You a Merry Christmas

So we finally got our christmas tree. I had all these visions of a great bonding experience filled with fun and laughter as the kids ran around trying find the best tree in the lot.

Really, I should know better than that by now. I should not have visions in my mind of these great experiences...they never work out!

Real life...we meet at Chris' mom's house around 6:30. We start to head to the lot and then realize we need some cash. So we go to the ATM. We drove past the lot and then had to make a u-turn and come back. We get out and just can not find a good tree...quite a few of them looked like they were already dead!

Anyway, we don't even start decorating the tree until 9:00 after a "nutritious" meal from our friend Wendy. So at 10:30 we start our festive christmas movie...the Polar Express. I passed out somewhere in the middle of that. I don't remember the rest of the evening. Only that I was tired and disappointed.Jaxon hanging the ornaments
kenzie hanging an ornament
feeding payton
Jayden taking the ornaments off the tree
Yes, I know some of these pictures are fuzzy...that is how the night went. But this is all said and done and ready for a movie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

perfect pictures to me