Friday, February 13, 2009

Baby Tag

Where were you when you found out you were pregnant? At home in the bathroom for all four. Although I had my suspicions before.
Who was with you? Chris, myself, myself, myself
What was your first reaction? Excited. Shocked. Excited and relieved.
What was your husband's reaction? Excited. Shocked. Happy. Happy.
Who was the first person you told? Chris, obviously. Then usually katy and mom and Chris mom

Were they planned? All but one...and i bet you can guess which one!

Was everyone happy for me? Sure.

What was the sex? Boy, girl, boy, boy.

What was the nursery theme? I think we went for a whatever people could give us for free, mixed with a few things we picked up from the DI and a crib. Although Jayden and Payton had a "sports themed" crib set.

Did anyone throw a shower for you? Yep. for the first one...but I really could have used one for the second one too.

Did I get any outfits I didn't use? Yep...and then I gave them away as baby gifts to others. That's right, I'm a re-gifter!

How much weight did I gain? Somewhere near 50 or 60 (I stopped paying attention, it was too depressing), 40, 30, 25. (remember that was at 7 months)

Did I get stretch marks? yeah...i think its inevitable.

Did I crave anything? FRESH FRUIT constantly

Who or what got on your nerves the most? Everyone telling me I was either too big or not big enough...and a DUMB STUPID doctor who wouldn't listen to me :)

Where were you when you went into labor? Home, hospital, hospital, home

Complications? Meconium and heart rate decelerations, premature dialating, premature dialating, preterm birth and lots of bleeding and prolapsed cord.

Did your water break? obviously. the dr. broke the first 3 and payton's broke on it's own

Who drove you to the hospital? chris all 4 times

Did you go early or late? Day before due date. 35 weeks, 37 weeks, 30 weeks

Who was in the room? Chris, dr. nurse, chris dr. nurse and nicu nurses and some assorted students, chris, dr., nurse, chris dr. nurse, nicu nurses and pediatrician

videotape? EWWW i didn't even want a mirror. I was grossed by the reflection in the dr.'s glasses

pain medication? epidural with the first three...no time for anything with the last one OUCH!

c-section or natural? vaginal all four times

what was your reaction to the birth? excited...overwhelmed with gratitude that they were here and alive and extreme worry and concern with the last one a lot of fear.

how big was the baby? 7lb15 oz, 6lbs 4 oz, 6 lbs 2 oz, 3 lbs 4 oz ( I can't remember lengths off the top of my head)

What was the baby's full name? Jaxon Christopher, Mykenzie Nicole, Jayden Leon, and Payton Rodney

Did your husband cry? do you know chris?

When is the next one coming? The andersons are officially done having children...as long as we have something to say about it.

If you could, would you do it all over again? I think I could do without baby drama

4 comments:

Cris said...

For all 3? But you have 4 sweet pea.

Nikki said...

sometimes i forget

The Tanner Thompsons said...

umm ya the question was c-setion or natural so no need to throw the vaginal word around... unnecessary you ho.. and you called katy first?!?!?! YOU ARE LAME... xoxox

Anonymous said...

Beautiful baby. :) I did the survey just because I like surveys. LOL