Monday, February 23, 2009

Dear Grandpa Lee,


I wanted to tell you that my mommy gave me grandpa lee beanies the other night for dinner. They were so yummy. I ate a whole bowl full. I am sending you some pictures so you can see how much I loved them. I liked them so much, my mom made them for me for dinner the next night too!

I might even have some tonight, because I don't think tacos will taste very good to me.

I love you, Grandpa!
Love,
Payton

p.s. my mommy says you and grandma dottie are coming to visit me this summer. i can't wait to see you again...only this time I'll be big enough to play too!

5 comments:

The Tanner Thompsons said...

you made beans?!

Nikki said...

yes...why so shocked?!

The Tanner Thompsons said...

b/c its such an aquired skill i would have never guessed you would have aquired! :)

klap said...

how are the diapers after 3 nights of beans?!?!

Nikki said...

unfortunately, the beans haven't been having that effect on him. He could sure use it though!