Thursday, April 2, 2009

Crazy Hair day


I know it's been a while since I've posted, but you know how it goes for me. I promise I wasn't doing anything productive or inspiring. I promise, I was wasting my time (at least from one perspective) and kind of ignoring my family and my home. I also promise that I'm not gonna tell you what took my attention away from all these important endeavors that are my life. (I'm kinda embarrassed!)

Anyway...last friday was crazy hair/pajama day at Park elementary school. Chris and Jaxon got up early to make this AWESOME hair do. It didn't move...not even the tiniest little bit until it got washed out late Friday night! It was so awesome. Jaxon was only too excited about the fact that he didn't have to get dressed in the morning. Funny guy!

7 comments:

jksfam said...

My interest is piqued! Tell us about your distraction!!!

ellen said...

Have you been sewing?!?

laree ulynn said...

Hee, hee, hee, I know and I'm not telling! It wasn't evil.
Love the do, Jax! We have pj day here, and if they pay $1, occasionally, they have hat day. Maybe I should tell them about hairdo day! Cute Idea.

CMHill said...

Yeah Yeah a new post. I've been waiting. What's going on?! Will I ever know?

CMHill said...

Brigs just saw this and he said, "Jaxon awesome! HE looks like a superhero!"

Nikki said...

Jax will be excited about that...he absolutely refuses to ever look normal in a picture...that will make some fun pictures to display at his wedding, right?

klap said...

so what have you been doing!?!?

Sweet hair, by the way! Pajamas to school, eh? Must have been something in the air because the forecaster on the local news was wearing his pajamas on the air at work the other day...but he's always doing weird stuff