Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I Can't Believe I Forgot to Do THIS!


I was sitting in bed last night thinking I had a lot of things I haven't blogged about when it occurred to me that I still hadn't blogged about Mykenzie's 6th Birthday! How embarrassing is that? Anyway, she wanted a castle cake...so that's what she got...bedecked with Cinderella and Prince Charming (are they ALL named Prince Charming?) Anyway...it was a LOT of cake (3 layers!) and the frosting was overly plentiful...I kept forgetting a major ingredient so kept adding others to try to fix it...it took my a while to find my mistake.

I told her to stand by her cake...this is what I got
CLASSIC!

we all know how long that will last

I believe these same items were used the next morning to give me a "makeover"

Thanks for coming up everyone who was here. We had a great time and the little princess' thought her birthday was well worth the wait!

2 comments:

CMHill said...

great mudroom and what a cute cake! Hope she had a good day

Anonymous said...

What a cake! happy birthday, Kenzie lou-who?