Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New and Improved Jaxon


You may be asking yourself, has GQ come out with a junior's version? But nope, that's the new and improved Jaxon. He has finally got his glasses! We were a little slow on the uptake, apparently he should have had them last year, but better late than never, right? He's had them for a whole hour so far and is so excited about them. I, however, am skeptical that they are the exact presciption he needs. He still seems to be squinting to read stuff. But at least they are a starting point and should help him a bit at school...and home! But really, isn't he just so stinkin' cute! (I mean handsome. He would be so embarassed for me to say he's cute...babies are cute. Big kids are handsome!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss the cat's eye frames!!

Jim and Lisa said...

Very stylin'

klap said...

no way!! I had no idea he was even needing those. He is VERY handsome!!!