Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumpkin Carving Party

Jayden with his pumpkin...pre-carved...he looks so innocent!
He sure is getting bigger and handsomer...I was just noticing
Kenzie's imitation of a jack-o-lantern face
Brittany actually carved 2 pumpkins

Jacob really just wanted to play with the toys
but here is his finished product
four out of five done
mykenzie and her monkey face pumpkin...I did this :)
this is jayden's (he picked it out)


sorry about this picture, it though I turned it around, but I guess not. 'cause why would you NOT want your chin poked?
brittany's handy work again...jaxon wouldn't even clean it out.
just taking it all in
susie and branson trying to decide what to carve
finished product
with the binks...
without the binks...
our four finished products
hanging out ON susie after....who knew a loveseat could fit so many!

We had SO much fun...even if it was a kind of late night. It was a great way to spend some time together with family....thanks you guys!

2 comments:

Jim and Lisa said...

It gives new meaning to "Love Seat"!

Looks like a fun time! I can't believe how big Payton looks!!

Anonymous said...

Handsome family.
Great pumpkins.
I finally remembered to get my glass ones out! They are almost as fun as the real ones.
Maybe, we'll have to carve one out! Hmmm.