Friday, February 26, 2010

What's Not To Love?

I remember the early mornings when I was young...getting up for school and being soooo tired. I remember how hard it was to get out of bed---especially in the winter. I remember begging dad for a piggy back ride downstairs...I remember snuggling in a blanket next to the heater. A generation later, not so much has changed. I was hurrying this morning trying to get Chris' breakfast and lunch together ( I had a slow morning 'cause I couldn't find my shoes for the treadmill and 'cause I had to talk to mind and celebrate the birth of a new nephew that I think has put me in a permanent good mood for the day--thanks lis!) While I was rushing about, the kids all sat in the kitchen on the floor. I turned around and looked at them and remembered how great they all are and how much I love these guys! I think in the day to day struggles of life I forget just how much I love these guys, but I was reminded how lucky I am and how special each child is!

Congrats Lisa and Jim. We are so excited about Jack or OO jr. You will be such wonderful parents...he's a lucky guy!

1 comment:

CMHill said...

oh my word! Payton looks like a little boy.