Thursday, March 18, 2010

It's About Time

So Mykenzie lost her first tooth today. It has been loose for months (seriously, months). Her permanant tooth started growing in behind it....clear back in January. Anyway, it FINALLY fell out today with a little help from mom.
It reminded me of when I was little and losing my first teeth. Mom would ask if she could see how loose it was and then she'd just pop it out without any permission. It used to make me so mad. She'd always say, "But it was so loose, it was just hanging there!" Now I understand. We've heard complaining about this tooth for two months and it was just time to get that little thing out. But, I asked permission to pop it out first!

2 comments:

ellen said...

I hope Mykenzie gets a load of cash from the Tooth Fairy!!

Anonymous said...

Just goes to prove that children are better than parents