Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pheasants and Pants

Kids are just funny...
(his "tough guy" look)
see it yet?
here's a hint
but it was an easy and convenient place to keep his darts!! The other day I had him get himself dressed and his underwear were inside out AND backwards! He's too funny

Today I had to take the car in to be serviced. As I was driving down the highway, I noticed a pheasant on the side of the road. It saw me coming and started to run...you know, like most birds to, and then took off flying. ONLY, it flew too slow and too low and in the wrong direction, as in right into my bumper! I couldn't see it on the road behind me, so I thought it was stuck to my bumper. The car behind me pulled up beside me and started to laugh! I got to the car place with no signs of bird, but I was imagining they'd get quite a surprise!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:)