Thursday, August 23, 2007

The First Day of School

Can you believe we've reached this day?! I certainly can't! Jaxon has been SOOOO excited to start school. Today was his big day! He's going to need to do a little work on his morning routine (ie--no more playing around in the mornings!). He met his teacher last night. She is a first year teacher, but I think she'll do well. Jaxon walked right in no problems, no tears...he didn't even want me to come in with him...but I insisted! Here are a few pictures of his first day! this reminds me of Jamie



c'mon mom, hurry up!


Mykenzie and Jayden waiting in the car!

4 comments:

Jim and Lisa said...

Oh look at my cute little nephew! Hopefully you can keep that enthusiasm up!

Anonymous said...

He sure looks like he was anxious to go! So ask him if he learned anything new his first day.
dad

Nikki said...

He says he played a frog racing game. And he learned about making smart choices.

Swoopref said...

photos with his backpack are so cute. Future President?