Friday, March 28, 2008

"I Love The Flower Girl..."

Yesterday we took a girls only (except for baby Jacob--my nephew) down to Ogden for some wedding dress shopping. While the trip was a total bust for Sarah and she decided to go back to the one in Logan that she really liked (it's REALLY PRETTY!), Mykenzie had a blast trying on flower girl dresses. We were only able to get a picture of this one dress before they told us no cameras! Trust me, she had fun :)
But, seeing as all these flower girl dresses cost nearly as much as a wedding dress, I think we'll go for something NOT at a boutique!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ACH! Nic, you're beginning to sound like your mother!!

Nikki said...

yeah, but seriously over $100 for a dress for one night...

Jim and Lisa said...

She looks so pretty...just like a princess! I think most every little girls would LOVE that dress. It's so cute!

laura said...

HI! I am so glad you left a comment on my blog. I have been wondering how you are. Your kids are beautiful and congratulations on the one coming. I love the maternity dress, by the way. Very cute! We are in Brighton. Your dad is in our stake presidency. We are in the Cambridge 2nd ward. We love it here and would love to see you!

Cris said...

Why no cameras? They afraid you're going to go home and make the dress yourself? Seriously!