Wednesday, March 19, 2008

No Use Crying Over Cracked Eggs

So yesterday Mykenzie let Jayden into the fridge. He pulled out my almost full dozen of eggs and dropped them on the tile. Knowing the price of eggs recently, there was no way they were all going to waste. So, giving absolutely NO HEED to the doctors orders to take it easy this week, I spent all afternoon baking... brownies, chocolate chip cookies and chris' sugar cookies...

all I have to say is, "I should have listened to the doctor!" I was dead by the end of the day!


P.S. Chris says I should clarify the doctor's orders...SO...on Monday I had some bleeding. I went in to see the doctor, he did an ultrasound. He said the baby is healthy and fine. He determined the cause of bleeding and told me to take it easy for a week--NOT BED REST, but no lifting or exercising or doing too much, so that I could have some time to heal.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

5 second rule on the dropped eggs?
Looks tasty to me
:)

Jim and Lisa said...

What were you doing going against the doctor's orders?!?! I hope you're feeling better today.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
balmforth.family said...

Well hello! I haven't seen your blog before. I love it! Just had a yummy dinner with your fam. We miss all of you guys! Happy Easter!