Wednesday, August 20, 2008

6 YEARS OLD!

This picture was supposed to be at the bottom but somehow I messed it up :) The only thing Jaxon wanted was Batman toys. So here is Batman guy he got.

I can not believe Jaxon is 6 years old! The years are just flying by! Here are a few pictures of his birthday party.You might notice that this cake is slightly more simplistic than my last 2 creations. Jaxon hates frosting and loves chocolate...hence this extremely chocolate cake and NO frosting. I asked him if he wanted me to make a bat on it with strawberries...he didn't even want the strawberries!


He is SOOO excited about this fishing pole from Grandma. He is dying for someone to take him fishing today!

2 comments:

Jim and Lisa said...

Will try to post may happy birthday to him tonight on my blog. Happy Birthday, Jaxon! You're getting so big. It's hard to believe!

Anonymous said...

Hapyy fishing!!!
I see a weekly trip to first dam in your future!