Monday, September 8, 2008

Mykenzie's 5th Birthday

We can hardly believe our little princess is 5 years old already! Wow! They are going fast. We had a birthday party for her last week. She wanted another castle cake, but I SOOO had to put a nix on that. I thought there was no way I'd have the time to do that. Instead, I talked her into a butterfly cake. This one was way fun to make. After three hours, the masterpiece:She told the doctor and the nurses the next day all about my "masterpiece". (Not that she has any idea what that word means!) It was a pity to have to eat it!
She just hates being the center of attention....yeah right!
Cinderella is her favorite princess. She got a cinderella dress and a whole collection of dress up shoes.
Jayden liked the shoes too.

It was a great day. We enjoyed celebrating Mykenzie. She sure is a sweet little girlie. We really appreciated family coming to celebrate with her. Thanks :)

2 comments:

Lisa Michelle said...

Nicole, that cake IS a masterpiece! I'm totally impressed - you want to mail me a cake for B & C's birthday?? hah - kidding - but yours would be way nicer than mine is going to look! :)

klap said...

Wow! That is a masterpiece! You are still so creative and artistic! and by the way...that's great she got shoes! Brig and Alex will have another dress up for when they're at your house! (I seem to remember betsy giving Lissie a whole set of shoes, and Mark & Carrie would have to pry them off brig's feet when he was asleep in bed. They loved them! come one,what's not fun about high heels and being taller!?)