Tuesday, September 9, 2008

We Are a Happy Family

After two whole months of not being able to even touch Payton, the kids have sure made up for it. They would hold him all day long if I'd let them. Jayden likes to point out Payton's body parts....arms, fingers, ears, eyes, mouth...

Kenzie is constantly hovering over him trying to do something
Jaxon is a great big brother. He looks out for Payton and keeps him safe in our crazy house.
Jayden must have been in bed already. I had a picture of all three of them, but somehow it got deleted.

I just LOVE all my kids!

6 comments:

klap said...

how sweet! I can only imagine how excited the older kids are! can you believe that Jayden's one of the 'older ones' now!??

Jim and Lisa said...

So fun! Good thing Payton has Jaxon around to protect him! Us older siblings are good for something.

balmforth.family said...

Those are some great pictures. I'm glad he's home now. Life is always better when you have all of your kids under one roof!

CMHill said...

How sweet. I'm glad the little guy is off the O2 and oh my goodness what an amazing cake. Are you guys wireless now?

CMHill said...

How sweet. I'm glad the little guy is off the O2 and oh my goodness what an amazing cake. Are you guys wireless now?

Nikki said...

Carrie Payton is now wireless.
Chris