Friday, January 2, 2009

Bad Mom Alert


Last night I laid down with Payton for a little after dinner nap. He quickly fell off to sleep, but I was unable to stop my mind long enough to rest (or Jayden's interruptions) so I left him on my pillow all covered in his blankets off in la la land.

The rest of the family and I played the wii and decorated gingerbread men cookies (thanks lisa and jim). I sent Mykenzie and Jaxon to take showers. A few minutes later, Mykenzie come running downstairs, "Mom, Dad, Payton fell behind your bed!"

Oh yes indeedy he sure did! there is about 8" inbetween our mattresses and the headboard and the little stinker managed to move up there and get wedged in there and then fall through. We found him under Chris' bed.

I felt so bad. But he seemed to have endured this trial just fine...thank goodness!

2 comments:

Jim and Lisa said...

Oh my goodness!! That would scare me. I was telling my mother-in-law and she said the same thing (more or less) happened to Jim. Maybe that explains some things... JK!! Is that a bruise on his head? Hope he's doing all right!

The Tanner Thompsons said...

Well you should be expecting a call from D.S.S. sometime soon!!! :)