Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Boys and Their Toys


So when Jaxon was two Santa brought him a little GeoTrax train that he loved and used ALL the time. He gave it to Jayden just a month or so before Christmas. For Christmas, Jayden got the GeoAir airport and GeoTrax Grand central station which all hook up and connect to the set that we already had. The other night, we got all the pieces together and Chris and the boys did their "boy thing". Chris was determined to use all the pieces, which I think they did. They airlane didn't have batteries, so they only had the 3 trains going, but I think they had fun.

Chris always tells people that having boys is so much fun because you can have an excuse to hang out in the boy toys section and buy cool toys. I think he enjoyed this as much as the boys did!


I love this one of Jaxon and Jayden
the three amigos

spectators

2 comments:

Lisa Michelle said...

That looks TOTALLY COOL.

Anonymous said...

Is that a JAXON PIECE OF ART ON YOUR WALL?!
Nice job, Jax!!
My dad used to put up a train set. And I kind of remember my grandparents with one? but I don't know where they would have put it. but one smoked and blew whistles.. Dave got it, probably because it was his originally.