Friday, January 30, 2009

Payton's Revenge


I guess after a whole day of taking crap from Jayden, last night Payton had just had it. Jayden doesn't always mean to be mean to payton, but he's 2 and paytons 6 months so you know...
Anyway, so last night I was just finishing up getting dinner ready when I hear Jayden kind of yelling "Mom...Mom....MOM...HELP!" I can't figure out who in the world is bothering him since Jaxon and Mykenzie are helping with dinner. So I turn around to see this (above). Jayden was crying and Payton was pulling his hard...Jayden couldn't get him to let go. I walked over and then Payton got this HUGE smile on his face. Oh I laughed so hard. I wish I could have gotten a picture of that smile, but I only got this cause the camera was right there!

3 comments:

jksfam said...

I saw just the picture and title first on Google Reader. So funny!!!

klap said...

hehehe....it's cute now, but wait a few years and looks like you've got another 'experienced' level to deal with :) Best of Luck!!

laree ulynn said...

:)