Thursday, May 14, 2009

Camera Shy


Now there is one phrase you will never hear describe my children. Last night at dinner, I got the camera out to take a picture of payton (the picture you will see above). Not a half a second after I get it out, Jayden starts crying to have his picture taken. So of course, I oblige. (Seriously, that kid is SO irresistable!)
I said, "Smile, Jayden" and ended up with the above picture...

So I tell him, "Jayden, smile big...a REAL smile" and get the above picture.
"Jayden, one more try...smile" the result above. Apparently he just wanted to see his picture.
But not even a second after that, Kenzie says, "mom, take my picture too."

She called this pose her "kissy face"!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's what's so wonderful about children. They don't know they're supposed to be!! They just love life.
We could learn from them.
Cute shots

Willow Dawn said...

What a great family you have Nikki! Thanks for sending me your blog address! and for keeping in touch!

Swoopref said...

Cute!!!