Thursday, May 28, 2009

First Haircut


Yes, we finally said good-bye to the AWESOME mullet! It was a sad day...for Payton. He was not a big fan of the haircutting experience. In fact, he hated it! Here he is unsuspecting and happy.
Our popsicle trick that has worked so well in the past was totally lost on Payton. There was NOTHING that was keeping him from crying. He screamed and screamed and screamed and totally refused the popsicle.
He kept trying to get me to save him and get him out.
I love his face in this picture (above)...he was so funny.

he cried even when it was all over. He cried all through his bath too. Poor guy. He'll only have to have a ton of these in his lifetime...no worries, right?!

3 comments:

Jim and Lisa said...

Oh, I can't wait to see you guys and your kids. Payton doesn't really look like a baby anymore (should I be saying that to you yet?). I just looked at the pictures, again, below of Jayden (and the post before that). Why does that kid make me smile so much? I love it! Can't wait to see you soon. Hope things are going well! Love you guys.

Lisa Michelle said...

poor little guy! ps - your hair is REALLY cute!!!

Swoopref said...

We used to give Conor a toy truck after he let us give him a haircut.

I`m not sure what we would have done with a screamer...

Great photos!