Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Friday...

For those of you who are getting sick of my Boston pictures and blogs...we are almost done. I think by tomorrow we'll wrap it all up. I just feel like I'm extending my vacation everytime I look at the pictures. Friday morning dad made us his famous crepes...a special treat passed down from his dad. Then we went fishing at horn pond. When we were younger my dad used to pack all of us into the van and take us all fishing. I'm not sure how he managed 10 kids at the pond, we struggled with just the three and there were 5 adults!dad and the kids digging for worms in mom's flowers

Mykenzie was the keeper of the worms

mom trying to keep kenzie and jax from poking eyes out!




Yeah, he was a little difficult to manage. He wanted to play in the water which is why I'm behind him holding onto his pants.

Kenzie caught the first fish.

This is Jayden's tribute to Mr. Skeff. This is the only time I've seen him do it right!


Jax just could not get a fish. We told him one last chance and this is what he caught.

We put Jaxon's fish back into the water and let Jayden pull it out. Cheap, yes, but it was cold!


Everyone kept saying that Jayden is all about his mom, but in reality he worships his dad. Anything Chris does, Jayden is not far behind.

I'm sure mom will love that picture


Grandpa with the boys on the tire swing.

Grandpa pushing the kids on the tire swing. I think by this time Dad's hands had turned from purple to white!

5 comments:

The Tanner Thompsons said...

uh... the tribute to mr skeff... is he giving the finger?!

Lisa Michelle said...

So sad to have missed the crepes! I bet they were delish! :)

Way to go on documenting your trip - I love the pics!

Jim and Lisa said...

I missed the crepes, too. :( We always seem to miss those when we come home. I like all the pictures!! I'm not bored of your trip yet. :)

Anonymous said...

almost as much as the other one!
:)
The trip was tooooooo short.

Nikki said...

The tribute to Mr. Skeff is a thumbs up. He had tried all the previous night to get him to do it.