Friday, June 6, 2008

Jayden....

Before Jayden, my kids were just normal kids...I thought. They never really got into coloring on the walls or defacing family property. Well, Mykenzie did a couple of times, but Jax hasn't ever really like to color. Jayden, however, must be on constant supervision. He's always had a thing for the bathrooms. He lately discovered putting toilet paper in the toilet then flinging it all over the bathroom. It has a lovely spit ball effect--in case you were wondering. The other day I was reading my scriptures upstairs enjoying some peace and quiet when I discovered it was a little too peaceful and quiet. Jaxon and Mykeznie were upstairs playing with their toys but Jayden was no where to be seen. I sent the big kids to discover his whereabouts. A few seconds later I hear, "MOM! Jayden is covered in bubbles. There are bubbles EVERYWHERE!" I come running down to discover this:





Jayden had gotten his hands on the kids shampoo, discovered one of their little bath loofahs. Those two things, mixed with toilet water...you get the picture! Jayden himself was soaked from head to toe and covered in bubbles. I took his clothes off and called Chris to whine. He said (through a few laughs), "take some pictures!" So while I didn't get the picture of Jayden, here is his handywork!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life around here is too boring!
It could be other things he was throwing around. We won't go there will we, Carrie and Lisa?

Swoopref said...

Jayden sounds alot like Conor,...Conor laughs instead of being fearful of me!