Monday, April 23, 2007

Just Call Me Brownie-locks!


OK, so on Saturday, the kids and I were hanging out at Chris' mom's house in order to give him time to get some work done. Anyway, Susie, Chris' little sister was going to a dance, so Sarah (the older sister) was helping her get ready...as was Mykenzie! Anyway, she had her hair all curly and cute. It looked so good....SO.....this morning I thought to myself, "Hey, I could do that and it would look ok!" So while the kids were getting their laundry picked up and ready to be washed (that is a VERY LONG process for these guys!) I attempted...the result...just call me brownie-locks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hair is soooo long!!!

Lisa Michelle said...

you hair IS long! And super cute - I love it!!

The Tanner Thompsons said...

awww i miss your face

Nikki said...

thanks