Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The Sun Will Come Out...

again tomorrow....we hope!


yesterday was a BEAUTIFUL day! The kids played outside all afternoon with their friends. They had so much fun. The weather report yesterday said we could have snow accumulations of up to an inch last night, so this morning when I went out for my walk, I was all bundled up, expecting snow and coldness....it was so nice...warm a little cloudy and it rained a few drops the whole hour I was outside.
now it's snowing!
On Monday, Chris and I bought the kids their summer clothes...Jaxon no longer buys his clothes in the baby and toddler section (I know this is probably obvious to all of you, but after being in that section for 4 plus years...this is a major milestone!) Now he shops in the little boys section...no more "T" after a number...now we have options like slim, loose, regular! WOWZA! They sure grow fast...and in a year Mykenzie will be out of little girls!

1 comment:

ellen said...

I can't even remember the last time it was sunny in Boston...