Friday, April 6, 2007

Yesterday...

Like a total idiot, I forgot my camera yesterday...so this will have to be a photo-less blog (I know, I know...what's the point?!). Oh well! Chris and I were planning on going to the temple thursday night, so in the morning in preparation for that I called his mom to see if she could babysit for us. I asked what they were doing (it's spring break) and she said she and the girls were going down to salt lake to see the new joseph smith movie and asked if we'd like to come. so chris took off after lunch and we drove down...WOW! that's our first time seeing it and it was absolutely WONDERFUL! We didn't get to do much walking around, but jaxon and jayden got a quick tour of temple square. it was so much fun. we went out to dinner (Ruby Tuesday, Betsy! and Tanner...nice place...expensive, but nice...LOVED the peanuts...I think the kids cleaned them out!). Anyway, we got home about 9:35. It was a blast and the kids did really good and they enjoyed the movie. Jaxon recognized when joseph smith said part of the standard of truth...then he and mykenzie totally impressed the sister missionaries by quoting the standard of truth...anyway...it was fun.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Ruby River was the place we ate at.

Jim and Lisa said...

I was going to say, Ruby Tuesday isn't that's expensive...it's sort of good for a nice date on a college budget. Ruby River, though, is quite a different story!!

The Tanner Thompsons said...

ruby tuesday is not a nice place and its not expensive... it's like an applebees or tgi fridays... ruby river is nicer than the tuesday