Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Ready, Set....

I think I can, I think I canI knew I, could I knew I could....
The kids have decided that they are big enough now to pick up Jayden. It's funny when Jaxon does it, but it's really funny when Mykenzie does it because she isn't really all that much bigger than him! Anyway, these pictures i took the other morning. I'm not entirely sure what her intentions were in picking him up...but you really gotta love both of their faces in that second picture. The third picture is them being friends again...and as always...Jayden with his thumb in his mouth--it is his constant state of being!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

'Kenzie's got looong hair, too!!!
Must be an Anderson!
No one in our home had hair like that at her age!
Lindsay Gonsalves, did, though

Jim and Lisa said...

Very cute.