Friday, July 11, 2008

A Little Poll...

'Tis the year of polls and surveys (meaning, this being an election year) I thought we would do one of our own...

Little baby no-name is still little baby no-name. While there are quite a few names I like and would be happy to use, Chris has narrowed his list to 2, and seeing as he hasn't budged from those 2 names in the last 2+ months, I'm thinking he's not gonna.

I thought perhaps a little online poll might help me...the two names he likes are:

Cage
Zander

What do you think?

4 comments:

Karen said...

I'm curious, what names do you like?

The Tanner Thompsons said...

neither... you carried the baby for 9 months YOU NAME IT!! problem solved :)

ellen said...

Hmmm. Cage? I can just hear the comments. And, Zander Anderson...what ones do you like?!?

Renee said...

personally i think you should do a 't' name just to follow suit with the cousins. that way they can be triple threat t's at family gatherings.

course, that's just me...