Friday, July 4, 2008

Seven and a Half Months

OK, so here I am at seven and a half months (give or take a few days). If you're thinking, WOW, she's not very big...that is exactly what my doctor and I both were saying at my appointment a week and a half ago, which is what spurred on the ultrasound to measure which found that little baby no-name is measuring perfectly for his gestational age. I think I measured small because I think his head is almost half way out! (OK, so that's an exaggeration, but it sure is DOWN THERE...the guy doing the ultrasound had a hard time measuring the baby's head because it was so low!)

2 comments:

Jim and Lisa said...

So does this mean only a month to go?!?! You look good and glad the baby really is measuring ok!

CMHill said...

Yeah, amazing yard. Good job. No wonder the baby is so low! You look great. I hope that all is going fabulous for you guys.