Thursday, August 26, 2010

First Day of School 2010

I should begin the posts by saying that as I write this, Payton is getting ready for a nap and Jayden is playing with friends and the other two are AT SCHOOL....all day, both of them...until next summer!!!




thanks, again, Corinne...she LOVES the back pack


giving each other bunny ears...aren't they so CUTE?!

Yes, another year of school has begun. Jaxon is in 3rd grade...with Chris' 3rd grade teacher. Mykenzie is in first grade, with Jaxon's 2nd grade teacher (you follow?). My friend and I laughed at back to school night because they put Jaxon and her son next to each other. We don't think that will last too long. Jaxon is excited to be movin' up. (I hear third grade is a killer) And Kenz is excited to each lunch at school and for her new shoes (that are a size too big, but she insists they fit just fine...hello GYM class!). I just can't get over how big these two are getting. Even Jaxon's 2nd grade teacher...now mykenzie's first grade teacher....commented on how big ALL of the kids have gotten since last year (when they were running amuck while he was trying to have a parent teacher conference with me...someone bless those dear teachers. they put up with a lot!)

3 comments:

The Tanner Thompsons said...

her bangs look good in these pictures! she looks cute and i could tell in the picture those shoes look a little too big for her feet... funny kids

Anonymous said...

Kenzie, I love your haircut! You look so much like Aunt Suzie and probably Aunt Sarah with them (haven't seen a picture of Sarah lately)
stylish girl@

and, as you girls all know, style is everything - I remember many a back to school day with the clothes laid out like that=== it all comes back to me,,,,,, sigh

Renee said...

i thought you said you were losing your memory mom...

i personally love payt in the background of the bunny ears picture. they're all so cute! i can't wait to see you next weekend!!!