Friday, February 9, 2007

4 hugs a day?!

I'm not entirely sure where this idea that everyone needs 4 hugs a day came from. I've just heard Chris' mom, Janet, say it. Anyway, if that really is the truth. Here was number 5,731 for these guys yesterday (of course that is just a bit of an exaggeration). These guys are best of friends and worst of enemies. They are so funny to watch. Their interactions make me laugh. Anyway, I really just liked this picture and since i haven't posted one of Mykenzie lately...here you are. They are not so patiently awaiting their visitors tonight to share a few of these with them! (Cris, Katy, Jamie, Betsy and Renee) and of course their cousins tomorrow (Alex, Brigham and Lizzie...oh yeah, carrie and mark too!) we can't wait to see you guys :) I better go clean the bathrooms so Jamie can continue to think that they are always clean!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

all of you?! Wow!
Well, Bryce is coming here March 3-5 We can't wait!

Anonymous said...

I love that concept. How wonderful all of our worlds would be with a philosophy like that! Let the hugging begin.
mom
It reminds me of a story Gram told about Mark. She would greet him every day with "Oh, Mark, I'm so glad to see you!"
One day he'd gotten in trouble and Gram met him on the street. He ran to her exclaiming, "Oh, Gram. Be so glad to see me!"

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I feel a need as the oldest one in the family to relay the family stories over and over so they continue to be passesd down.
:)

ellen said...

Cute kids. I like the color of your wall. Do you have other cool colors in your house? Post some photos!!