Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Can It Be True?

Any guesses on what happens to this guy on February 26th or 27th?

He registers for Kindergarten! Can you believe that Jaxon will be starting school in August? He is so excited. I hear that the teacher here at Park School is just awesome. I know he'll be really young for the class, but I'm sure he'll do fine. All the things I worry about him (ie his need to tell everyone EVERYTHING) everyone tells me is normal and he'll be fine. I'm not so secretly SO excited for him. He'll LOVE it.

5 comments:

Jim and Lisa said...

Wow! He's getting so big! How fun!

The Tanner Thompsons said...

why do your children take the cutest pictures ever!?!?!

laree ulynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I think he's ready!!

Nikki said...

i think he'll be fine too.

thanks, bets