Friday, February 23, 2007

Walking in a Winter Wonderland


I know it's been forever...I've been busy and a little sick, so I apologize.
Yesterday they were predicting snow for last night with accumulations of about 1". Well, we woke up this morning to somewhere around 6 or 7". So after running a few errands (ie to the Pepperidge Farm thrift store--we LOVE those fishies and Theurer's) we put Jayden down for a nap and went out and made a snowman! This is snowman number three for us this winter. It snowed Sunday night so the kids and I made a snowman that night, but the temperature had dropped and the snow didn't stick as well. This is our best one yet!

2 comments:

Lisa Michelle said...

That snowman is AWESOME! So tall!! and he's got great style, too. ;)

Anonymous said...

I would recognize those clothes anywhere, Lis! Nice selection.
How did you get him so tall, Jaxon and Mykenzie?