Sunday, February 6, 2011

10th Anniversary....almost anyway!


So, in 10 days we are gonna be celebrating ten years of marriage. Leading up to this, I've wanted a band to go with my engagment/wedding ring. So Friday night we went shopping...and found a place that was having a 45% off sale (and yes the guarantee their stuff)....


We decided to get one on each side and then had them all soldered together....

I LOVE IT! and today at church the woman sitting next to me commented on how beautiful my ring was. I just had to agree.

3 comments:

Renee said...

B-E-A-UTIFUL!! i like it lots!

Lisa Michelle said...

Gorgeous!! It's lovely!

micahl said...

I really like it! It's like a whole different ring...of course, it was pretty before. But change is always fun! It makes a whole new style!
-Katy