Thursday, February 17, 2011

Valentine's Day


Breakfast--pink scrambled eggs and toast with heart shaped cinnamon sugar
Lunch--apple kisses
all ready for valentine's tea

They posed themselves...and I need to learn how to use my camera so all the faces aren't so washed out
Dinner table decorations



Jayden had a friend come over after I had set the table. She asked what all the candy was for. I told her we were just having a special dinner. She looks at me and then Jayden and says, "You know, friends should share. That's what friends do, they share." Later she went home and told her dad that we were having candy for dinner! (I even made peanut butter balls and dipped them in chocolate...they were yummy). Anyway...that was our valentine's day!

5 comments:

The Tanner Thompsons said...

ummmm, I think I'm going to die over Kenzy's outfit!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!!

Swoopref said...

Candy for dinner! Great idea!

(Cute photos)

Anonymous said...

Wow, Nic! Who scored with all the Butterfingers?!
What a creative mom you are! It really makes me tired to see all the work you went into to do it.Mom would be pleased you used her dishes.

They look so cute.

So, did Jayden share with his valentine guest?

nik said...

they were chris'...one from everyone. (they were on sale for pretty cheap) I told her that we were using them for dinner, but her dad came over later that night and I sent a bag home for her.

Anonymous said...

:)