Friday, February 4, 2011

TWINNERS!!!


So last weekend Kenz decided to get out her easy bake oven and make dessert (for a mouse, because that's about all it feeds). So she took this ball of dough and stuck it in her mouth and bit down....and bit her loose tooth. To the point of blood and screams from the kitchen! So I looked at it and told her it had to come out. (for some reason my kids have this weird idea that if they leave their tooth alone it will just fall out on its own....whose kids are they, anyway?!?) So I twisted it sideways and made her go look in the mirror at it. Apparently that gave her the courage to pull it out...which really consisted of just barely touching it. And then she called everyone on the phone book. When I sat back and looked at kenz and jax they are both missing the same tooth! Funny kids!

5 comments:

klap said...

haha! Kenz, call me!!

ellen said...

And that other guy is flipping us all off. :)

The Tanner Thompsons said...

hahahahahaha NICE BAY!!! Good catch ellen!

Renee said...

but let's be serious: of all the anderson kids he'd be the most likely... :)

Nikki said...

sorry about that...didn't catch it. I thought it was his other but I guess I thought wrong...that child is crazy!